Young Non-Profit Foundation is committed to building a strong foundation for the future of our children. We strive to assist low-income families with quality childcare. We want to provide childcare for all families regardless of income within our community in a warm, nurturing, loving, and educational environment. The childcare needs of all economic levels are served, enabling families to obtain employment or to further their education.
We are dedicated to promoting the empowerment of people, and we respect cultural diversity. The foundation focuses its funding on the local community-based grassroots organizations that rely strongly on community efforts where the foundation support will make a significant difference. In doing so, we support families with their goals and empower families to be successful.
To promote innovative solutions to childcare challenges and enable families to obtain employment or to further their education.
To become visionary leaders in childcare solution and to empower families with professional and educational growth by proactively developing our knowledge base and becoming experts within our field, working together to fulfill our mission.
Our success at the Young Non-Profit Foundation wouldn’t be possible without the dedication of our team.
DeAmber Clopton Board Member
- DeAmber Clopton has more than 10 years of accounting experience which includes experience in public auditing, non-profit, and for-profit industries. She has received her B.S. in Accounting as well as her MBA with a concentration in Accounting. She enjoys spending time with her family and helping others learn and achieve their goals.
Anthony Young Board Member
- Anthony Young, Board Member, is a very successful entrepreneur and investor. He holds a traditional degree in Computer Science, and also has an expanded background which includes construction, barbering, and economics. He owns multiple small business and has been a pivotal member of multiple historic community organizations. His leadership qualities have been distinguished and unprecedented.
Jacque Young, DNP, MBBS
- Jacque has over 20 years of professional experience. She earned her undergraduate Degrees from Indiana Wesleyan University and also University of Science Art and Technology. She has experience in various settings including hospitals, office, long term care facilities, research, as well as Pediatrics. Her love for Humanities has led her to be an advocate for the underserved. Not only is she an entrepreneur, she is also Co-founder of this organization. She continues to strive to make a difference.
- Angela grew up in Louisville, Kentucky; the oldest of two. After graduating from high school, Angela attended Florida A & M University and the University of Louisville, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting (1996) and MBA (1998) with a concentration in Marketing, respectively.Angela began her professional career with Prudential Financial Services, where she spent 2 ½ years working in Marketing. From there, she moved on to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, Marriott, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and ultimately her current firm, Deloitte & Touche, LLP, where she has been since 2009. Angela is a Specialist Master in Federal Advisory, exclusively supporting Department of Defense clients. As a Specialist Master, Angela is highly sought after for her expertise in audit readiness, internal controls, and risk management. Apart from client service, Angela is a part of both the Deloitte Faculty and DLaunch. In her role, she facilitates a variety of training both locally and at Deloitte University in Westlake, TX.Beyond her professional career, Angela has been a member of the National Black MBA Association since 1998. Her affiliation began with the Louisville, KY chapter and in 2001 she joined the Washington, DC chapter. She has served the chapter in the capacity of Chair of the Leaders of Tomorrow (LOT) Program, Treasurer, Deputy Treasurer, and VP of Membership. After a decade of service, Angela became a lifetime member in 2008. She currently serves the chapter as the Treasurer. As an acknowledgement for her continuous service, Angela has been recognized as the Outstanding MBA of the Year, Mentor of the Year, and, in 2015, received the National Helping Hands Award at 37th Annual Conference for 18+ years of continuous service the NBMBAA and specifically, the LOT Program.In addition to the NBMBAA, Angela’s other professional memberships include the Project Management Institute (PMI), Association of Government Accountants (AGA), the American Society of Military Comptroller (ASMC), and the Institute of Internal Controls (IIC).Other Affiliations:➺ Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated (since 1995)
➺ Girl Scouts of America, Troop Leader (former)
➺ Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Mentor (former)
➺ Echo Outreach Ministries, Board of Directors (former)
➺ Florida A & M University Alumni Association
- Ebony Booker is a proud product of the JCPS system graduating from DuPont Manual High School and is thrilled to be a member of this board. Working as a middle school Language Arts and Math teacher, resource teacher, middle school guidance counselor, and middle school assistant principal, Mrs. Booker has served children and families for 20 years. Mrs. Booker earned her Bachelor of Science in Physical Education with a concentration in Exercise Science and Sports Medicine from the University of Louisville, her Master’s in the Art of Teaching from Spalding University, her Masters of Science in School Guidance Counseling from Indiana University Southeast, and her Principal Certification in Leadership from Spalding University.
Learn More If you require more information about our organization and staff, don’t hesitate to contact us at 502-742-9774.